Advertisement

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Vietnam!!

Beautiful country with a long history
But my post is not about the history

Vietnam is something like Malaysia probably 10~20 years ago
but they are developing fast
Reason??-People are friendly,smart and very optimistic
I've been to Saigon also known as Ho Chi Minh
Clothes are cheap there..
and also has very high quality
Be wary of traders who mark up the price extremely high
mostly mark up around 40~90%
so be a smart bargainer
I'm not,I admit
torcycles/motorbike/bike..
The population of Saigon is approximately 8 million and with 4 million motorbikes..
amazing huh?
Imma upload some pictures from Vietnam
P.S:most of the pictures are in my phone






Oh My..~~..
I don't know which picture goes to which picture
Oh well..
Sort it out yourself..
There's a shooting range at Chu Chi tunnel
It cost about 25k dongs for 1 bullet

I've seen many beautiful girls from many Asian countries but I got a confession
Vietnamese girls are the hottest..xD
Kudos to Vietnamese girls..
Too bad I've to let my Vietnamese girlfriend go..><
I'm not gonna see her cute face ever again..
Sad and dissappointed
How I wish She have MSN or friendster..xD
But she don't have either
Many events occur in Vietnam but I can't be typing it all out right?xD
so I'm gonna stop here..

~Jay Tee~

0 comments: