Advertisement

Monday, December 1, 2008

1st day of vietnam

Wonderful city n country.. But vry poor traffic.. M0torcycle are jux so scary to watch. Nvr see a 4 way street b4? U shud cme here. Its so hectic.. I cud see mre hot gals in vietnam than i cn c in msia.. No offense.. People here cum out n ply n hang out even its on m0nday nite.. Btw i saw aznil(i tink i gt the spellin rite) aka tv host for many local talk shows n he was abt 5 meter away frm me n i didnt even realised. Lol.. My leg is aching. Walk wALk n walk. I reali hope to get a chance to shoot using m16..
Food here are okay bt rmb its my 1st day ny.. Im g0na c mre gals tmr. Esp skul gals. Mre to update as here in vietnam everywhr oso gt wifi bt msia r way ahead im many ways. Im so thankful to b a msian n i nvr tot i'll say it

0 comments: