Advertisement

Monday, November 17, 2008

What happen if the WORLD turn around?

Okay..I'll be listing out everything in my mind now..
Anything you want me to add just leave a comment..
Lazy people will be smart!!(Which already have)
Hardworking people will be poor!!
Malaysia=Winter..xD
Alaska=Desert..mwahahaha
Apartment=Underground house.
If your result get E..Don't fear cause it's around so =A..xD
If you get A you better cry..
Pro is no longer pro,they are noob..
Lifespan of 10 Months = very long
If your name is DIPUTS then you're STUPID..
If your name is PASMAH then you're HAMSAP..
If your name is ANNA then you're name is ..errr..ANNA..
Hmm.What somemore?

Actually,I BET you all didn't notice something..xD.Some of them are opposite rather than TURN AROUND..
HAHA..GOT CONNED..=)
Anyway I really got nothing much to say..
I just posting this post to cover up my free time..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOM!!

Today is abit special..I won't be posting quote of the day but instead a fact

Fact-Did you know in the Movie Juno the baby due that was 4th Of May?
4th of May is a very important day because Justin was born at 4TH OF MAY!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

siao a u....
so cacat...