Advertisement

Friday, September 5, 2008

Form 2..

Well,I decided to create another blog for this cause I felt it was necessary..
Okay..At the start of the year,I was offered to play for U-15 which I turned down..
Ujian bulanan scored a 5a 2b..
Mid year 6a 1b=Second place in the class..9th in the school
Ujian bulanan2=7A's..Second place in the class..? in the school..(will be updated soon)
This year so far have been the best year of my 14 years life
Reason
1.Captain of green House..(afternoon session)
2.Scored my first straight A's since Std2..
3.Won 4 medals during sukan tahunan=2gold(100m,Long jump) 2 bronze(4x100m,4x400m)
4.Representing my school for long jump although I was facing a injury that is shoulder injury
5.Change phone..haha

But there is also a very sad moment for me that is unable to run in the 100m and 4x100m due to injury(which I mentioned)

After Hari Raya,there will be a luar musim tournament for running and football which I think I have to pass..
Reason is my mindset is focused on the end year exam and this 2 aren't my priority..

But in life you can never doubt your chances..
Most probably I won't play but who knows?

0 comments: